4 tablespoons of Soy Soy
- Remove the stem and cube the aubergine
- Mix the soy sauce, the stock, the chilli sauce, sugar and the pepper in a bowl (stir well)
- Seperately mix the cornflour with 4 tablespoons of water.
- Heat up the oil in a wok, then saute the garlic, half of the spring onions and the prawns and ginger. (This will need about 3-5 minutes, until the prawns begin to brown)
- Add in the mince and cook until this browns as well
- Stir in the aubergine, then add the soy sauce mixture from earler and let simmer for 15 minutes (it might need the occassional stir).
- Then add the cornflour mixture allowing the sauce the thicken over the heat
- Finally stir in the other half of the onions and a tablespoon of oil.